As we start Spring, perhaps you are considering a few cosmetic enhancements to get ready for Summer. If so, you are not alone – there were more than 9 million cosmetic procedures in 2011!
The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) just released the 2011 data that shows:
- 8.4 million women had a cosmetic procedure
- 800,000 men had cosmetic procedures
- The total numbers are up 1% from 2010 and more than 121% since ASAPS started tracking numbers in 1997
These numbers are great to see and we here at Alpine Pharm must admit we’re not surprised – the use of SinEcch continues to increase every year, though at a rate that outpaces even the increase in procedures. So many patients are looking for a natural way to speed recovery and all natural, high potency Arnica is what doctors recommend for patients going in for all types of cosmetic procedures.
Were you one of the 9 million patients last year? We’d love to hear from you and share your Arnica story with visitors to our website. Click here to share your SinEcch story!
Most Popular Procedures
ASAPS reports that the most popular surgical procedures were:
- Breast augmentation
- Abdominoplasty (tummy tuck)
- Eyelid surgery
- Breast Lift
Click above to learn more about how SinEcch will speed your recovery from a specific procedure.
The most popular non-invasive procedures were:
- Botulinum Toxin Type A
- Hyaluronic acid-based fillers (for reducing appearance of wrinkles)
- Laser hair removal
- Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) treatments (for reduction of skin redness and uneven skin tone)
In conjunction with SinEcchi, these procedures can be a quick way to reduce the signs of aging and look more youthful as you start the Spring season.
Alpine Pharm Blog Team